At Rainmaker Bushfire Sprinklers we are committed to supplying and installing the best bush fire protection equipment available. Our protection systems are designed to reduce the risk of an external bush fire damaging your home.
Our systems in no way guarantee’s or ensures that your home will not be damaged by bush fire as a fire event is not predictable and therefore our systems are designed to our best ability to assist the home owner in protecting their home.
Our protection systems are designed to form part of the home owners overall Bushfire Survival Plan, therefore the home owner needs to introduce other recommended strategies such as those outline in Planning for Bush Fire Protection 2006 and AS3959 – 2009 to protect their home. Other information is available at http://www.rfs.nsw.gov.au/plan-and-prepare/.
As your satisfaction is important to us, the benefits provided by our Quality Guarantee are additional to your rights under Australian Law.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The duration of our Quality Guarantee is different for different products as stated below. Each period starts from the date of installation/purchase.
· Manufacturers warranty applies to fire pumps, the warranty is subject to manufacturers terms. The pump and motor warranty is void if regular maintenance is not carried out as per manufactures terms.
Protection system piping, fittings and spray heads
· Our system components have a 2 year warranty, if there is an issue with a component then contact Rainmaker Bushfire Sprinklers and the component will be repaired or replaced as required.
The Quality Guarantee does not apply to
· Damage caused by incorrect assembly, storage, use or cleaning of the component.
· Normal wear and tear or damage, including stains, caused by impact or accidents.
· Discolouration caused by exposure to sunlight.
How to claim
Contact Evolved Bushfire Protection to make a claim
Purchasing our products and services signifies that you acknowledge these terms and conditions.